Sunday, November 30, 2008

In Which This Blog Descends Even Lower Into Silliness

I should be working, but it's still Thanksgiving weekend and I'm not inclined to be industrious. Fortunately, I came across this site some time ago (I think it was via someone's blog, but I can't remember the culprit) and decided finally that it was time to maximize its full potential. So here, without further ado, are previews from my upcoming "History Made Easy" series. Naturally, my first few books will be on Edward II, the Despenser family, the Wars of the Roses, and Richard III. If they do well, I may start a series called "Writing Made Easy," with the first volume, of course, covering historical fiction.





10 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Lynn Irwin Stewart said...

Too funny, Susan! I may have to give that a whirl myself!!

Kathryn Warner said...

Bwhahahaha, those are great. Love the Despensers one!

Daphne said...

Very cute - I would probably actually buy a few of those. Maybe they should be your next books!

Anonymous said...

Those are great!

Unknown said...

Fantastic. What fun I shall have with Charles II!

Jules Frusher said...

LOL!!!! I only hope that your blog keeps on descending to these levels as these sort of posts make me laugh so much!

Susan Higginbotham said...

Thanks, all! (And welcome, Devaki!)

Gabriele Campbell said...

That's one evil time sink.

Of course, I couldn't resist. ;)