Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer Search Terms!

Some search terms for July for my website and for Historical Fiction Online:

how long can you be in a funeral home before being burryd in england

If you have to ask, it's probably time to start digging.

medievil games of cance

You pays your money and you lose your aitches.

why was elizabeth woodville not elizabeth i

Because wearing that ruff itched too much.

wife of a traitor

So close . . . So close. Just make it into a possessive and put a "The" in front of it, please.

video of kittens dressed in viking outfits to the tune of the immigrant

I really hope they found this one.

i just want to buy sunne in splendour for my sony reader

If this isn't a cry of anguish, I don't know what is.

how can medieval help a country

Well, it certainly can't hurt.

what s the difference between toe rings and finger rings?

If I were this person, I might want to rethink my lifelong dream of winning big on "Jeopardy."

medieval films of sex

Sadly, all of the known medieval sex films were destroyed in the Great Fire of London. But at least we have the kittens in Viking outfits to watch.

8 comments:

Kathryn Warner said...

Hahahahaha, those are brilliant!!!

Ragged Staff said...

You get the coolest searches, Susan!

Misfit said...

"i just want to buy sunne in splendour for my sony reader"

Well, that just sent my morning caffeine spewing. Thank you :)

Elizabeth said...

I wonder where the break down in the thought process occurred to give us the medieval sex videos. What exactly were they looking for..hmmm? Great search terms yet again!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!! Those are priceless! The English funeral home, Elizabeth Woodville, and toe ring questions about made me fall out of my chair.

Kit moss said...

Oh, god, that last one nearly killed me.

Nan

Gabriele Campbell said...

See, Ed should have installed a webcam when he did the naughties with Piers and Hugh. He could have made a fortune.

trish wilson said...

How could medi-evil be helpful to anyone? The mind boggles at the thought what maxi-evil might entail.

Toe-rings are a new one on me. However toe-rags or toerags or towrags are not; according to the Oxford Dictionary ‘ a contemptible or worthless person’ My sin-bin is full of them.